Verse of the Day

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I'm Working late hours...

Here I am seated, in the middle of the night, jscanning jobs (IT Jargon), when the rest of America sleeps. My back aches and my eyes are red. But ive got a package freeze in couple of days & cant afford to lose time...

Lose time.. blogging in the middle of the night isnt wastage of time, Is it
?. Not when it helps me stay awake a little longer. Well writing has always energised me, and always will. It doesnt matter if what i write isnt mking sense. But it makes me feel good. Thats the reason I am bloggin in the middle of the night when i shouldnt be. So i continue to write as seconds pass me by.

This isnt what i expected to write in one of my initial blog posts. But then hey, what should a blog names Alistair Bangera have? stuff about Alistairs life... And this is what is happening in my life right now. Me sitting and jscanning jobs... and now it is 4:30 am.

My manager is gonna kill me tomorrow. but the Jscans were quite productive. I should be able to catch around 4 hours of sleep before heading to work. Lets see how things go from there.

and anybody reading this, please start praying for my project implementation this weekend.

No comments: