Verse of the Day

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I got a promotion!

I got a promotion at work today...... I dont sound as excited as I should? Well, the salary hike was not as much i thought it would be. I expected more, but the promotion did make me feel good. It always does.

I dont know if ill end up as an old bald IT geek, a big fat baker, A dedicated missionary, A famous photographer or a brilliant author at the end of my career. But I know that whatever it be, it should be something that I should be proud of or satisfied with. I dont want to look back at my life and say "I really should have done that",

At this point of time, the old bald IT geek looks the most possible, looking at the condition of my hair and my current job. Unless I bring changes into my life, i dont see myself getting anywhere.

hmm... lets see what God has in store for me. Anyway, got my package freeze tomorrow. Got to get back to work.

No comments: