Verse of the Day

Sunday, June 08, 2008

When I met Why

Why are the worst the rulers?
Do we choose them?
Or maybe we never ruled,
and got called worst instead.


Why is the other lane always faster?
Or did I never notice?
Maybe because when my lane is faster,
I lay lost in stupid bliss.


Why is poverty every where?
Am I also poor?
If no, why cant I give,
Is my heart really pure?


Why do wars go on?
Cant the world leaders hug?
Maybe they already have,
and now together others they slug.


Why do people have to smoke?
Does it give them a kick,
Does it feel better than cancer,
or would a tumour do the trick.


Why do terrorists go spread terror?
Have their souls gone dead?
Or is it really someone else,
Or is the terror in my head?


Why do celebrities act,
even when they're off screen,
Do they always have to be good,
Arent humans sometimes mean?


Why does tea taste better hot,
well, I like iced tea,
but then if they follow what I like,
The note would not have Gandhi.


Why are policemen corrupt?
Dont they get paid enough?
Or maybe even if paid double,
even their bribes will double up.


Why do fools fall in love?
doesnt everbody else?
Well id rather be a fool,
on second thoughts, id rise in love instead.


Why are little girls made of.
sugar spice & everything nice?
Then how come when they grow up,
they show slander and malice?


Why do peoms need to have rythm?
Why do their lines need to rhyme?
Well, my poems dont have rythm.(do they?)
So when you read them you'll know they're mine.

No comments: