Verse of the Day

Saturday, June 07, 2008

My Crime against Time

I want to stop you so bad,
I want to turn you back,
but how do I hold you?
you slip off like cold dew.

Testing times you make me see,
just because I dont respect thee.
Have all the successful been thy slave,
Is that why my success lies in a grave?

Ticking away, ticks me so!
unstoppable ticking,I so well know,
Just a little needle, that goes tick tock,
Makes the world spin like a top.

Maybe im wrong, maybe im blind,
I try to hide, when I should find.
I wouldnt find turnips, in a field of maize,
I wouldnt find darkness, in the midst of rays.

Maybe I should look at doing things,
with passion, desire, attention and zing.
Maybe fighting time, is like burning water,
Maybe its not about the fight, but about the potter.

No comments: