Verse of the Day

Friday, October 24, 2008

Collective Blogging

I am a collective blogger. Yes, I am. Confused? Well, let me tell you what collective blogging is. I don't know if this term actually exists, but the following is my meaning of what collective blogging is. Blogging multiple post on the same days, or blogging with greater intensity over short periods of time, followed by long arid patches of no-blogging. If you take a look at my blog or better, if you plot a trend line of the no. of posts v/s time, you will see something that looks like the mouth of an old shark with a few remnant teeth. Spikes followed by large flat plains.

The primary reason for this kind of behavior is that I usually write my stuff offline, and am very irregular at sitting and writing my ideas out. There are a million in my head, and a million things I want to say. But then the outlet of these ideas into the electronic world of the internet is very small. Most of them die or wilt away just waiting to be written. That is sad. Very sad, both for me and my poor ideas/thoughts.

Most of them come when im riding my way to work and back. So many of them. But when I reach work/home, I enter a new world, where most of my ideas go find a small dark corner to sleep. I am working on strategies to keep them alive, and convert them into blog-entries. So hopefully, there will be many more blog entries in the future, and not collectively, but consistently.

No comments: